This position is on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) product development team. The developer in this position will be responsible for building new cloud based product components. Components are developed using primarily Salesforce.com technology stack. Candidate should have good programming, analytical and debugging skills, and will be able to work well both in team environment and independently.
Education & Work Experience:
· Bachelors or Master’s degree from Computer Science or related area.
· 4+ years of work experience in SFDC application development.
· Should have strong understanding of OOC, and practical experience applying it.
· Write server-side code for web-based applications, and good exposure in UI design & development.
· Follow best coding standards; write optimized and highly performing code.
· Ability to breakdown the tasks, provide programming estimates and tracking the progress.
· Write technical design document on new module/component development based on the requirements.
· Analyze and debug the product issues.
· Assist other developers, QA with product issues and usage of developed components.
· Participate in reviews of technical design, code, test cases and other artifacts.
· Willingness to take-up time-critical tasks and also provides consistent update on the progress.
Preferred Skill Sets:
· Extensive programming experience in Apex (with strong OO skills).
· Exposure in Force.com MVC based framework.
· Experience in writing custom controllers and extensions.
· Having good exposure in Webservice and HTTP (RESTful) based callouts.
· Experience in developing Visualforce components.
· Experience in dealing with Batch/Scheduled Apex jobs.
· Understanding of Governor Limits enforced in different context within force.com.
· Experience in Workflows & Outbound messaging.
· Good understanding of Core Design patterns.
· Experience with UML tools.
· CRM functional knowledge (Leads, Opportunities, Accounts, Contacts etc) is an added advantage (but optional).