Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
Infor is searching for driven, ambitious, professionals to join our successful Business Development team. This is an excellent opportunity to join the 3rd largest business software company in the world and to gain professional business experience, and work for a company that offers its employees a fun, but professional team environment. The Business Development Representative will prospect into targeted business accounts in an effort to increase productivity of field sales by qualifying accounts as potential revenue opportunities.
As a BDR, you will:
· Conduct market research generating qualified sales leads for our sales organization through cold calling
· Segment the market, profile accounts, identify solutions and key contacts
· Consistently deliver our value proposition
· Provide prospects with marketing literature about Infor
· Clean, maintain, and update content in CRM
We provide excellent training and career path opportunities in areas like field sales, marketing, consulting and management, to mention a few.
BDRs come from varied backgrounds including:
· Business Development
· Call Centers
· Customer Service
Qualified candidates will exhibit:
· 4 year college degree
· 0-2 years of sales or customer service experience
· Persistence, energy, passion, and enthusiasm
· Resourcefulness with the drive to succeed
· Spirited, engaging and outgoing personalities
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to talk to key decision makers
· Ability to be successful in a fast paced, high energy environment
So Come Join Us! Help us build a top notch team of Business Development professionals as part of a rapidly growing, international software company.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.