Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Solutions Architect – Public Sector
SUMMARY: Infor is a leader in delivering solutions to Municipal Governments across North America. Infor is an enterprise-class Government software solution suite delivers a one-stop solution with Hansen Billing, Community Development and Regulation, and Asset Management software for managing government assets, permitting, licensing, code enforcement, utility billing, customer service and many other functions. Pioneering a citizen-centric solutions suite that provides a 360-degree view of a citizen's transactions across the entire government enterprise, this Company’s integrated business applications, best practices offer state and local governments a single solution, from a single vendor, for all its management needs. Customers currently include hundreds of city governments across North America.
We are looking to add an experienced Solutions Architect to our team. The ideal candidate will have Bachelor’s degree and 10 years related experience. The Solutions Architect will work with C-Level people in the city governments to analyze current business practices, recommend best practices that fit our suite of solutions, supervise the creation of a solution that is tailored to our software products, and oversee design activities. The candidate must feel comfortable speaking to City Department Heads, City Managers, CIOs and other Senior Executives. This role requires the ability to travel 75% to meet the client needs.
- Working with C-Level executives to analyze existing business practices
- Recommending solutions that fit our software capabilities
- Overseeing high level design activities
- Ability to travel 75% (at times 100%) to meet the client needs
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering, Science, Computer Science, or any degree heavy on problem solving
- 10+ years of general consulting experience, preferably at a “big 5” consulting company
- Proven success in solving macro problems, such as business process inefficiency, workflow design, etc.
- Proven leadership experience working with “C-Level” clients. (CIO, CTO, CFO, City Manager, etc.)
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
preferred skills & KNOWLEDGE:
- Experience with Hansen Public Sector software a plus (Hansen Asset Management, Hansen CDR, Work Order Management, Hansen CIS/Utility Billing, Customer Service, etc.)
- Experience with Public Sector Clients a plus.
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
To apply, please click on the following link . No phone calls please:
No recruiters, please