Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
Cloud computing is changing the face of the enterprise solution as well and the way businesses are run. Infor is at the heart of this revolution with its unique partnership with Salesforece.com. We offer employees the opportunity to work with industry pioneers, the latest in technology, and some of the most innovative customers in the world.
Infor is now reselling Sales and Service Cloud Enterprise Edition licenses to net new customers of Salesforce.com (SFDC). Infor is one of the three companies in the world that is given this right by Salesforce.com. Infor is in global relationship to develop, sell, support and service Salesforce.com products. The first solution built on force.com is called Inforce everywhere. It’s a solution that will help create a dynamic, Social ERP environment so the “Front office meets the back office”. Order management and marketing cloud offerings are in the works. Infor needs talented individuals who can take key roles in these implementations by continuing to innovate and execute for its customers.
POSITION: – Salesforce.com Consultant -
Infor is looking for experienced technical consultants in the US to deliver custom Salesforce.com implementations across its install base with more than 70000 customers. Infor- SFDC consultants are responsible for analyzing customers’ requirements, develop designs, and implement salesforce.com. Contribute to the on-time and on-budget delivery of components as defined in the relevant Statement of Work.
Specialized Technical Knowledge and Skills
- General knowledge of programming procedures. Specific areas of concentration include:
· System Implementation & Adoption,
· Salesforce.com Service & Support,
· Salesforce.com Sales Force Automation,
· Salesforce.com Force.com platform development
· Salesforce.com’s Apex programming language.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience with technical implementations of customer projects
- Advanced experience with Salesforce.com configuration and custom development
- Experience with other CRM software (Epiphany, Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, etc.)
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
- RDBMS – Oracle and SQL Server – SQL and stored procedures (Oracle PL/SQL and/or Microsoft Transact SQL)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- SFDC Certifications
- ERP knowledge and integration experience with ERP packages such as BAAN, Syteline, Visual, Adage is a huge plus.
- General communications, presentation, organizational and planning skills. Good interpersonal skills to work as a team member and as a liaison with customers. Proficient PC skills. Professional appearance and presentation required.
Equipment and Applications
PCs, spreadsheets and various other software applications used as required.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
General office environment. Moderate levels of stress may occur. Extensive travel required including occasional (very rare) International travel.
LOCATION: Nationwide (US-Canada)
Works as a consulting team member or an individual technical consultant on for-fee product creation, enhancement, or integration projects with SFDC suite. Expertise and work efforts focus on the programming and development of new products or the customization of existing products and integrating CRM package to one of Infor’s aforementioned ERP products (Baan, Syteline, Visual, Adage). Duties usually performed at customer’s site. Serves as pre-sales support specialist when needed. The candidate will be reporting to chief solution architect or consulting practice manager. Operates under moderate supervision on non-complex projects, usually involving single products or single platforms. Usually requires 36 months to five years of experience in product design, product development, technical product support, or consulting with expertise and skill in one or more programming languages. Candidate should also be;
- Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
- Ability to translate customer requirements into implementation plans
- Technical acumen to convert plans into real solutions that work
- Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
- Located and able to work in the U.S. and able to travel up to 40-60%
- Looking for a full-time position
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
70% Works on non-complex projects, usually involving single-product or single computer environments. Expertise and work efforts focus on the programming and development of new products or the customization of existing products.
* Develops applications or customizes applications to meet customers' needs.
*70% percent of the technical consultant’s time is billable out of a standard 2080 hour year.
* Estimates time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement project; develops project plan incorporating all project variables.
* Sees that appropriate company resources are assigned to complete project tasks according to plan. Establishes criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and costs.
* Prepares weekly status reports on all project activities.
20% Serves as intermediate-level pre-sales and post-sales technical support and practice building.
10% Acts as a liaison between customers and company.
Essential Education, Skills, and Environment
Education and Work Experience
Bachelor's degree in computer science.
Usually requires 36 months to five years of experience in SFDC in the capacity of implementer, solution and product design, integration development, technical product development.
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation (base salary + bonus) and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
To apply, please click on the following link: http://www.infor.com/company/careers/