Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Royalty Accountant
LOCATION: Alpharetta, GA
Position will be responsible for generating royalty calculations and reports, preparing monthly accrual journal entries, processing royalty payment requests, interacting with solution partners and reconciling royalty G/L accounts. Handle day to day interactions with other departments and the general ledger accounting team to ensure internal and external customer questions are addressed timely and effectively.
- Create monthly royalty reporting and payment request for Solution Partners
- Prepare monthly accrual journal entries
- Conduct work in compliance to royalty policies and procedures to achieve error free operations.
- Correct previous royalty calculations and errors.
- Ensure royalty accounts are reconciled timely and variances are dealt with promptly.
- Research and respond to Solution Partner inquiries.
- Perform monthly account reconciliations for the position’s specific accounts
- Assist in the integration of acquired companies’ processes and calculation methodologies into Infor’s combined processes
- Maintain a proficient knowledge of all computer systems required in performing responsibilities.
- Conduct research for projects as necessary.
- Assist in the resolution of royalty payment issues.
- Interact with other departments to resolve open issues.
- Work in a team environment.
- Meet or exceed department operation standards.
- Handle any other ad hoc projects that develop.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Accounting Degree
- 3-4 years Accounting/Finance experience
- Intermediate to Advanced level Microsoft Excel user.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills are a must
- Microsoft Access experience a plus
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V