Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Senior Supply Chain Application Consultant
SUMMARY: Infor Global Solutions is a global enterprise ERP and Supply Chain software provider that delivers deep vertical expertise and knowledge in the markets we are committed to serve, including: automotive, distribution, beverage, chemical, CPG, food, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical.
We are seeking an Application Consultant who demonstrates competence in relevant functional knowledge in the areas of forecasting, production planning, finite scheduling, project management, process modeling, and system implementation methodology.
This position will be responsible to execute and implement project plans, client interaction, develop documentation and/or external communications as appropriate, delivering training to customers, analyzing and recommending solutions for complex tactical level problems.
The position requires up to 100% travel within the US with the possibility of occasional International travel. Relocation is not necessary, but we prefer candidates that live in a city with access to a main airport (such as Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, etc.)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Master degree or Bachelor degree in analytical field such as math, operations research, engineering, logistics, or science.
· 3 or more years’ experience utilizing analytical skills in a manufacturing and distribution environment.
· APICS Certified (CPIM) Recommended
· In depth knowledge of production planning, finite scheduling, simulation, or solver based optimization required.
· Heuristic programming understanding
· ILOG or linear programming process understanding
· ERP process MRP/MPS functionality
· Previous work experience with Aspen (Chesapeake) MiMi Planner/Scheduler, JDA (Manugistics) Sequencing or Master Planning, Numetrix Supply chain modules, i2 Factory Planner/Scheduler or other manufacturing capacity planning and finite scheduling software
· Plant manufacturing planning and scheduling knowledge or experience
· 3+ years experience client industries (listed above) Infor serves in areas relating to forecasting, scheduling, planning, logistics and manufacturing.
· Experience implementing forecasting, planning & scheduling software.
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
To apply, please click on the following link: http://www.infor.com/company/careers/