Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Global Sales Administrator / Executive Assistant
LOCATION: Alpharetta, GA or other east coast Infor Office.
SUMMARY: Provide assistance to Global Sales Group VPs and team
· Provide excellent administrative assistance to two Global Sales Group Vice Presidents (with international responsibilities) as well as 4 VP’s reporting into them.
· Maintain calendar and coordinate travel arrangements.
· Submit expense reports in a timely fashion.
· Coordinate and schedule meetings and special events.
· Be flexible with all unanticipated requests.
· Knowledge and experience working with CRM systems is a required capability to the business unit’s success.
· Ability to think out of the box and plan for the unexpected for a business unit that is rewriting the business rules of expansion and growth.
· Excellent organizational skills, strongly detail-oriented, and proven ability to think proactively.
· Strong leadership, communication and grammatical skill are required on a consistent basis.
· Proven ability to work under and handle pressure, deadlines, and self-directed work.
· Must be able to maintain a professional and pleasant manner when handling difficult situations.
· This position also works with the sales reps reporting into the various VPs as needed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum two years administrative experience.
· Proficient in PPT, Word, and Excel.
· This position is multi-faceted and requires skills over and above the definition of Executive Assistant due to highly confidential information, complex situations that arise on a daily basis and how to handle those situations effectively.
· Ability to manage tasks assigned by multiple people and prioritize the tasks to meet deadlines.
· Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
To apply, please click on the following link: http://www.infor.com/company/careers/