Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Regional Vice President of Channels
LOCATION: Remote, Office
SUMMARY: We are currently seeking a Regional Vice President of channel sales to work with existing channel partners and the development of new partners to achieve assigned revenue targets for his/her region. This is a very fast paced and demanding role providing a key revenue source for Infor. You can expect to be traveling in your region as needed to achieve your objectives. In this role, you will assume responsibility for:
- Manage and direct Channel Partners for a given region
- Forecasting and achievement of assigned quota thru existing and new Channel Partners
- New partner recruiting and acquisition
- Interaction with partner and channel leadership and for maintaining and growing existing partner relationships.
- Channel Partner management planning, strategic and operational planning, market development, business planning, and forecasting.
- Create/drive channel messaging at industry events (user groups, associations)
- Promote Infor solutions through the channel and generate additional Infor product and services demand through trade shows, webcasts, demos, etc.
- Address large groups through public speaking, presentation development and delivery, etc.
- Enablement of your channel partners to accelerate revenue
- Participating on sales conference calls, meetings and in RFP execution
- Assisting with opportunity qualification and pipe-line management.
- Promoting integration internally; coordinating knowledge transfer, training, documentation, and facilitating Infor operational readiness.
- Mentor and assist with partner sales campaigns
- Experience working with ERP business applications required
- 5+ years experience in a partnering, sales and/or marketing role with responsibilities to meet and exceed financial targets within the channel
- Experience in developing go-to-market plans and joint marketing materials for the partner channel
- Demonstrated business development, negotiation skills with results-orientation to meet and exceed channel financial and customer satisfaction goals.
- Proven record of success growing revenue and a partner channel
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
To apply, please click on the following link: http://www.infor.com/company/careers/