Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With over 8,000 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: System Administrator
Number: Requisition #
Location: Columbus, OH
Posting Date: March 15th 2012
SUMMARY: Our SaaS team is looking for an innovative and forward-thinking team player who will contribute to infrastructure automation efforts and provide ongoing support for the group’s datacenter infrastructure. The Systems Administrator will work directly with the network, application, and database administration teams to ensure the highest level of performance and availability of our public facing infrastructure.
· Provide a lead role in the programming and automation of system processes, deployments and infrastructure management.
· Application maintenance, patching, and reporting.
· General scripting, automation and troubleshooting of database and web applications.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering Technology or technical degree and/or certifications.
· Experience with Microsoft centric applications, .NET deployments and click-once client.
· Experience with server configuration automation tools and automating processes.
· Understanding and knowledge of relational databases.
· Experience administering a production-state system, and interacting directly with customers.
· Ability to work as part of a team in building, administering and deploying automated systems.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly in documenting and teaching installation and configuration processes.
· Proficient with MS SQL profiler and sql query.
· Experience with Internet Information Server deployment
· Scripting knowledge with experience in perl, shell, ant, python, ruby, cold fusion and other Unix and windows scripting languages.
· Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services deployments and report authoring.
· Experience with Cognos reporting deployments and report authoring.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at email@example.com.