Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Global Maintenance Business Data Analyst
LOCATION: Alpharetta, GA
The Global Maintenance Business Data Analyst (GMB) is responsible for providing processing, support and data maintenance for the GMB Maintenance Renewal Process. The GMB Analyst is responsible for the daily operation of the IDB (Installations Database) which houses the Maintenance & Support product, current maintenance dates, pricing and all other data pertaining to renewal billing.
This position will be responsible for the monthly renewal process for an assigned group of Strategic Account Managers’s (SAMs). The Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that the maintenance renewal data is updated accurately and that the renewals are processed in a timely manner, while maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the database, including data input and output, technology management, and end-user training and support.
This position will provide support to the GMB SAM Team by assisting with updates and corrections to the IDB, ensuring that SAM is trained in the proper use of the renewals systems, developing and implementing policies to guide data entry, and making sure that the database effectively captures customer and Maintenance Billing information and generates accurate financial and analytical reports and customer invoices.
This position will be the first point of contact for the GMB SAM Team with questions about or problems with the use of the database and the Machine, and will serve as the liaison to Finance and IT in maintaining the IDB and troubleshooting problems.
This position will be assisting the SAM Team in a global environment. Candidate must be able to have flexibility in schedule.
- Manage and supervise IDB requests, Tasks and questions received through the IDB Renewal Mailboxes and eSales; make sure that they are performed in accurate and timely fashion. Ensure that the data derived from these activities is maintained in accurate and up-to-date status.
- Review and make corrections to IDB records in error. Identify errors, make corrections and correct procedures that are causing the errors.
- Expected to learn and become Super User for renewal processes on different systems, as it relates to the IDB.
- Provide training and support to the SAM Group.
- Ensure the accuracy of data in the IDB. Assist in reconciling the IDB with other financial reports.
- Audit IDB record information and reconcile billing issues as needed.
- Develop and apply procedures to safeguard data security;
- Create and produce reports from the Softrax , PMQA and Cognos systems as needed. Assist other staff in the production of reports.
- Enforce policies and procedures to ensure the integrity of the IDB database
- Ensure requested changes are supported by contractual documentation or other valid support.
- The Analyst is responsible for building and maintaining positive working relationships with team members, The SAM Team and Finance.
- Work on special projects
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Recent College Graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Management or Accounting.
· Experience in a customer service/billing systems and/or databases.
- Must have decision making skills and the ability to multitask.
- Good communication skills
- Strong Excel skills; Access a plus
- Must possess excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Must have a strong customer service orientation.
- This position requires comfort and effectiveness translating between end users needs and database output. Must be able to understand the SAM’s needs so as to accurately translate their requests into effective queries and reports.
- Skill in making presentations and training individuals in software applications is highly desirable.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize work, be proactive, take initiative, resolve problems, follow through, and simultaneously manage multiple priorities to ensure goals are met in a timely manner.
- Be responsive, follow-up in a timely manner, and meet commitments.
- Spanish, French or Asian language - conversational
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V