Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Finanacial Application Consultant: LX Financial for Process Manufacturers
Location: [North America, primarily US / remote]
Posting Date: [April, 2011]
Financial Application consultant who will participate in billable customer projects to implement Infor’s LX ERP solution. Consultant will provide business process expertise and application configuration expertise in the following business process areas:
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Costing, and General Ledger
- Financial reporting requirements
* Act in a consulting role on assigned projects.
* Provide in depth application and business consultation in targeted processes.
* Analyze customers' business requirements objectives; develops business processes to meet customers' business needs. Model to-be business processes in the Infor application. Document and communicate the planned use of the Infor application.
* Apply Infor implementation methodology and assist customers in using available tools to deploy the Infor solution efficiently.
* Prepare weekly status reports for Infor and client project management.
* Work as an integral part of the project team – coordinating activities with Infor project manager and working effectively with customer and Infor team members of all levels.
* Travel to customer sites in North America, primarily the United States to deliver consulting services. There may be some opportunities for international assignments. Occasionally, project activities may be identified that can be performed remotely.
· Broad understanding of ERP applications
· Deep understanding of the accounting processesand materials
· Strong business process understanding for process manufacturing
· Process analysis, design, and documentation
· Operational report design and definition
· Strong MS Office skill
· CPA certified
· Working knowledge of financial report systems
· ERP experience
· Process manufacturing experience
· Financial requirements, materials, and production consulting experience with other ERP applications