Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Associate Business Consultant
LOCATION: Alpharetta, GA
Supports the strategic consulting team in gathering, analyzing and preparing all data relevant to the business discovery process. Will assist in the preparation of all final reports and presentation material back to customer.
· Perform preliminary business review on customers and prospects in order to prepare the discovery team with all pertinent information about the operational and financial status of the customer.
· Works closely with strategic consultant in arranging and facilitating on site customer business discovery sessions. Including agenda preparation, meeting logistics, and communications both internal and external.
· Maintains continuous training environment on Infor products and services.
· Assists the strategic team on preparation of best practice reference architectures.
· Conduct financial value assessments for mid-market and SMB customers.
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information current and up to date
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related duties as needed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance; MBA preferred
- Entry level opportunity for a recent college graduate as part of our graduate program
· Executive level communication and reporting skills, financial / operations / supply chain management knowledge
· Microsoft Office proficient
· Highly organized with excellent time management, presentation skills, and very strong written communication
· Must be able to work in team environment and be flexible in job duties and responsibilities.
· Travel required
- MBA level financial analysis through job experience, projects or coursework
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.