Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Utility CIS Consultant
SUMMARY: The Client is looking to add an experienced Utility CIS Consultant to their team. The consultant will supervise process and functional design activities, plan and execute data conversion activities, among other duties. This role requires the ability to travel 100% to meet the client needs.
- Supervising process and functional design activities
- Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
- Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
- Supervising application build, test, and deploy activities
- Planning and executing data conversion activities (e.g., test data)
- Driving test planning and execution
- Ability to travel 100% to meet the client needs
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- The ideal candidate will have Bachelor’s degree and 2 years related experience.
- Two years of Systems implementation or development experience with Oracle's Customer Care & Billing, Customer/1, Peace CIS, SAP ISU/CCS, or LODESTAR solution in an Energy or Utilities environment
- Bachelor's Required
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
preferred skills & KNOWLEDGE:
- Experience with customer information-service connection, meter reads, rating, billing, payment processing, collections, field service, and meter management.
- Experience with Oracle CC&B and/or SPL's CorDaptix (TM) solution, Peace CIS, SAP ISU/CCS, LODESTAR
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
To apply, please click on the following link . No phone calls please:
No recruiters, please