The Business’ primary responsibilities include definition, implementation and maintenance of Localizations for INFOR ERP LN and related products.
Performs product design, implementation, and maintenance of Localizations for INFOR ERP LN Products. Prepares functional and technical documentation in English. Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality. Interacts with LN support team and international LN Development teams around the globe. Reports to Software Development Manager and interacts with developments peers in development centers around the globe.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· BS / MS in Computer Science
· At least 5 yrs of experience in designing and developing ERP software
· At least 6 yrs of experience in writing and testing UNIX / Windows environment
· At Least 6 yrs of experience in Development Tools like LN Tools
· 4 yrs of experience in Baan / LN
· Experience in designing and developing complex, scalable, multi-user business applications.
· Experience using INFOR ERP LN TOOLS programming or similar environments
· SQL knowledge.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficiency with test driven development, agile methodologies, and common design patterns.
· Knowledge of sound, test driven development practices.
· Understands Localization requirements ( business and legal requirements )
· Is advanced in reading written texts (English) and can communicate (verbally and written) in English
To apply, please send your resume and salary requirements firstname.lastname@example.org listing – Business Analyst in the email subject line. Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Principals only please. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce.
INTERNAL CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY:
Internal candidates must meet the above qualifications and be an employee in good standing. Internal candidates must notify their manager prior to submitting their resume. Consideration and/or interviews will be based on the above criteria.