We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Software Engineer to join our CRM Interaction Advisor development organization. Infor CRM Epiphany Interaction Advisor is an intelligent assistant that helps you predict your customers' future preferences and behavior based on their real-time activity and past responses.You will work as part of a cross-functional team composed of developers, product management, and QA.
· Preparing & analyzing complex technical specs & translating them into proven software solutions;
· Troubleshooting of highly complex multi-threaded C++ applications;
· Application testing & fault finding;
· Software performance tuning, load balancing, usability, automation;
· Responding to bug reports;
· Writing operational documentation;
· Implementing/maintaining localization or globalization of software.
· At least 3 yrs exp. w/C/C++ languages & software design and development (OOAD);
· Knowledge of Visual Studio for C++ application development &debugging, Unix/Linux OS;
· C/C++ multi-threaded application development and socket programming on Windows (Win Socket/thread) or Unix (POSIX standard);
· Strong debugging skills
· Proficient in working with Unix/Linux OS
· Tuning performance of application;
· Understanding of different OS Memory management strategies, heap structure, and Design Patterns;
· Knowledge of internals of C/C++ compiler and compiler flags for Windows & Unix;
· Experience in SQL and working with Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server databases.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of progressive experience.
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
No phone calls please
No recruiters, please