Provides project leadership to a team of professionals working on various types of projects. Analyze customer’s business processes and objectives. Develop efficient and effective business processes involving core products and services and modification of core products to maximize customer ROI and achieve service objectives.
Reports to the local Professional Services Director.
- Successfully manages individual project budget within organization
- Successfully manages projects for development of software and tool applications, using Company development standards.
- Successfully manages projects on a timely and cost effective manner utilizing Company project management standards.
- Manages specific processes applicable to managerial focus (i.e. application, systems. courseware, documentation, translations, quality assurance and project office).
- Understands and manages according to key performance indicators developed for projects.
- May manage vendor negotiations and vendor projects for specific projects.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and according to Company quality standards.
- Serves as focal point for other teams and departments on project status or other project information.
- Conduct post project assessment to review and document any lessons learned through the project lifecycle.
- Manage the client implementation project from analysis of business need through post implementation support.
- Manage the information gathering process for a client implementation; including the development of functional business requirements
- Application training and consultancy
- Manage Stakeholder Relationships
- Work closely with the Sales team to ensure customers are satisfied with the level of implementation, training and post implementation support provided by Infor
· The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8 - 10 years related experience.
· 3 - 5 Years Project Management experience
· Business reengineering experience would be beneficial.
· Proficient knowledge and application of software development, product design & testing processes.
· Capable of communicating clearly and effectively both verbally & in writing.
· Frequent travel may be required at various times and may necessitate extended stays away from the office.
· Italian and English Speaking
· Proficient in project management tools and templates.
· Proficient in one or more Ln (Baan) modules
· Good command of Microsoft Office Products with focus on Word, Project, Excel and PowerPoint applications.
· Project Management
· Time Management
· Priority Setting
· Effective Communicator
- High degree of problem solving capabilities
- Results Oriented
- Interpersonal, leadership and negotiation skills