Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: SyteLine Consultant
SUMMARY: SyteLine product and solutions consultant who demonstrates competence in relevant functional knowledge in the areas of financials, cost accounting, MRP, planning and scheduling, project management, process modeling, and system implementation methodology. Experience in discrete manufacturing consulting with the SyteLine product required.
- Execute and implement project plans
- On-site client interaction
- Develop deliverable documentation for customers
- End user training
- Analyzing and recommending solutions for complex tactical level problems.
- Manufacturing business process analysis and modeling
- Test plan development
- System testing
- Internal and external status reporting
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in an analytical field such as MIS, math, operations research, engineering, logistics, or science.
- 3+ years of SyteLine product experience utilizing analytical skills in a manufacturing and distribution environment.
- 5+ years experience client industries Infor serves in areas relating to forecasting, scheduling, planning, logistics and manufacturing.
- APICS Certified (CPIM) Recommended
- In depth knowledge of finite scheduling, simulation, or solver based optimization required.
- Experience implementing forecasting, planning & scheduling software.
- SyteLine 7 and/or 8 required
- SyteLine 6 or older recommended
- The position requires 100% travel within the US. Infrequent international travel may be required.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to see the “big picture” for global optimized solution across all areas in client organization.
- Ability to make decisions independently.
- Ability to communicate convincingly and effectively with different parts of the organization and to make recommendations on SyteLine usage and configuration based on best practices and experience.
- Eagerness to take initiative in learning and applying new skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and effectively on their own.
- Computer skills: MS Project, Excel, Access & Oracle/SQL (beginner level), general MS navigating
- Insight into both the business side and technological side of the Supply Chain processes (forecasting, planning and scheduling)
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
To apply, please click on the following link: