This role is a sales function requiring experience in selling to customers. The primary responsibility of the Support Account Executive is to identify and contact customers who no longer have a valid support contract with Infor, promote the benefits of re-purchasing such a contract, negotiate terms and secure the ‘reconnect’. A specific revenue target is associated with this role.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Achieve revenue target by securing customer agreements to re-purchase maintenance and support contracts
· In consultation with Management, prioritise activities to support current marketing campaigns and strategies.
· Work pro-actively with other internal departments, such as Support and Software Sales to secure leads and close opportunities
· Extensive research on prospective customers to include previous maintenance history, product roadmaps, current account activity and all other business.
· Initiate communication with potential ‘reconnect’ accounts, being prepared to sell the benefits of a return to full support and maintenance
· Negotiate terms for new contracts in line with company policies and guidelines
· Assist in the tracking and reporting of ‘reconnect’ activities
· Serve as liaison between potential ‘reconnect’ customers and appropriate company departments to resolve escalated questions and issues
· 3 – 5 Years of direct sales or telephone sales experience
· Good sales and negotiation skills
· Strong objection handling skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Fluent in English and German is a must
· Requires good business acumen and quick thinking
· Good decision making ability
· Requires a high level of self motivation and drive to succeed
· Good track record of being able to work proactively with a minimal level of direct supervision
· Basic knowledge of the software industry and typical product deployment preferred
· Good Microsoft skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
· Experience of working with and understanding contracts
· Organizational and administrative skills, including problem solving and analytical skills