The Product Marketing Director [product] is responsible for delivering strategic direction and support for the global Sales and Marketing teams that exploit the best market opportunities to drive revenue growth for that product or industry.
Reporting to the Global Director of Product Marketing and working closely with all Marketing functions, Sales Management and Product Management this is a high profile position that requires you to work collaboratively across functions to develop, shape and execute the go-to-market strategy for your product line.
Your responsibilities include;
- Own the Global Market Assessment to deliver a thorough analysis and understanding of the best market opportunities for Infor that is the foundation for the Sales and Marketing plan.
- Lead the Solution Board process with Product Management to drive a through understanding of the go-to-market strategy and gain consensus on a common direction, readiness assessment and investment plan across sales, marketing, product management and services,
- Ensure consistent and compelling messaging/positioning is developed for your product line and is effectively represented in all sales enablement tools and lead generation campaigns. Participate in sales training as required to ensure their deep understanding of they key sales messages.
- Provide content and support for Global Campaign Marketing in the development and execution of core programs.
- Evangelize Infor positioning to regional industry influencers - analysts, press, and other industry leaders.
- Minimum of 10 years of enterprise software product/solution marketing experience
- Polished presentation skills a must
- Experience with the direct and indirect sales model
- Sales or pre sales experience
- Marketing degree required. MBA preferred
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams