Infor Global Solutions Job Posting
CRM Technical Consultant – Infor CRM – Epiphany
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, including best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face. Infor provides solutions in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
Applicants must be self-directed, confident and exhibit superior communications skills (good presentation and written communication skills are essential). This position requires deep understanding of database concepts, excellent SQL skills and familiarity with CRM solutions. Job responsibilities include working as a consulting team member on product implementation, customization, and integration with the Infor Epiphany Enterprise CRM suite:
· Infor Epiphany Interaction advisor
· Epiphany Outbound marketing.
· Infor Epiphany Email advisor
· Epiphany Sales and Service
Applicants must have an understanding of CRM applications, ETL processes, customer house-holding, MDM, and database marketing. Applicants usually require 18 months to three years of experience in product design, product development, technical product support, or consulting with expertise and skill in one or more programming languages.
Must be able to work independently or as part of a team on all aspects of an implementation, enhancement or upgrade project. Typical duties include requirements gathering, solution design, database configuration, client training and knowledge transfer.
· 70% of the technical consultant’s time is billable out of a standard 2080 hour year
· Estimates time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement project; develops project plan incorporating all project variables.
· Prepares weekly status reports on all project activities.
· Serves as intermediate-level pre-sales and post-sales technical support specialist when needed.
· Acts as a liaison between customers and company.
- Understanding of CRM concepts such as:
- Campaign Management
- Contact management
- Inbound versus outbound marketing
- Strong Database skills
- Oracle and SQL Server
- SQL/Application Performance Tuning
- RDBMS/Hardware Performance Tuning
- Comfortable working in Windows Server and Unix/Linux based operating systems
- Data modeling
- Object oriented coding experience
- Object oriented analysis and design
- General communications, presentation, organizational and planning skills
- Good interpersonal skills to work as a team member and as a liaison with customers
- Proficient PC skills
- Professional appearance and presentation required
- Advantageous Skills
- Project Management
- Proficiency on Spanish is a plus.
- Marketing background
- Experience with other CRM applications such as UNICA, SAS MA, Oracle RTD, and Salesforce
Education and Work Experience
Bachelor's degree in computer science. Usually requires 18 months to three years of experience in product design, product development, technical product support, or consulting with expertise and skill in one or more programming languages.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
General office environment. Moderate levels of stress may occur. Extensive travel (domestic and international) is required.
This position typically reports to the Infor Consulting Services (ICS) Director
Alpharetta, GA and Several US Locations
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation (base salary + bonus) and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
To apply, please click on the following link: http://www.infor.com/company/careers/