Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Campaign Asset Manager
LOCATION: Alpharetta, GA
The Marketing Campaign Asset Manager is responsible for managing the production of Infor’s marketing campaign assets on behalf of the Campaign Managers and the publication of those assets for use by the broader Marketing team. Working with the Campaign Managers, the Marketing Communications team and external vendors, the Asset Manager’s primary focus will be to establish and manage the most effective and economically efficient processes for asset development. In addition the Asset managers will advise the Campaign Managers on direct marketing best practice supported by historic analysis of asset performance and monitoring of market trends and techniques. The role will also take an active role in maintaining a portal for asset delivery to the Field Marketing teams, and campaign communication to broader Infor organisation.
· Work with Global Campaign Managers to manage production of assets required to support global marketing campaigns.
· Work with the Creative Services team to ensure assets conform to the current Infor branding and style guide.
· Work closely with Field Marketing to support delivery of these assets for campaign execution.
· Assist Campaign Managers in the assessment of alternative production and execution methods and technologies to maximise the return on marketing investment.
· Maintain relationships with external vendors for the delivery of assets and other associated services (copywriting, video, telemarketing, data acquisition etc.)
· Define and develop repositories for campaign assets and collateral (case studies, white papers, brochures, videos, etc.).
· Analyze asset performance metrics on a regular basis in order toencourage best practice and improve campaign effectiveness.
· Contribute campaign asset performance data to department, senior executive and company-wide management reports.
· Maintain strong understanding of marketing technologies and trends to assess the impact on Infor campaign plans.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor degree in marketing, business management or related field; or equivalent experience.
· Relevant professional experience, including:
§ Three years of marketing experience.
§ Three years of project management experience
· Well developed understanding of direct marketing techniques and technologies
· Experience of managing the development of marketing campaign assets.
· Experience of working with external vendors.
· Proven project management and decision-making skills.
· Ability to work in a team, project oriented environment.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Must be able to speak and write English fluently