Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Senior Software Engineer position on the Corporate Performance Management (CPM) product development team. The developer in this position will be responsible for building new product components and maintaining existing product components. Components are developed and maintained using Microsoft technologies. Successful candidate will possess top-flight design and programming skills, and will be able to work well both in team environments and independently.
· Design and develop new product components and improvements to existing product components
· Provide accurate estimates for programming tasks and track progress on assigned tasks
· Stay up to date with latest tools and technologies in the software development field
· Assist other developers, QA and product support with usage of developed components
· Participate in reviews of software designs, produced code, test plans and other artifacts
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· 4yr College Degree: Computer Science (preferred), Information Services/Information Technology
· 3+ years of experience as a software developer in a professional environment
· Strong design and programming skills
· Organizational skills to meet deadlines while working within a team and independently
· Oral and written communication skills to present ideas effectively
· Creativity and strong analytic problem-solving skills.
· Experience with Microsoft technologies, esp. C#/.Net and C++
· Experience with MS SQL Server, Oracle, or other relational database management systems
· Experience with Multidimensional/OLAP technologies
· Experience with Windows operating systems
· Knowledge or experience with financial performance management, financial consolidation, or enterprise budgeting software applications
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V