Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Senior Product Manager - Infor10 ERP Enterprise (LN)
LOCATION: United States
Experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to develop sales and marketing content to create a differentiated value proposition for Infor10 ERP Enterprise (LN) in the Industrial Machinery and Equipment, High Tech, Automotive and Aerospace and Defense Industries. The right candidate will have extensive background in sales enablement and product or industry marketing with a focus on discrete ERP, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Service Management applications. This individual will be play a key role in translating product centric content into compelling and easy to understand value propositions that clearly differentiate the solution in our target markets.
- Develop and execute launch plans for new product releases. Develop product positioning and release value propositions.
- Collaborate with Product, Industry and Field Marketing teams to contribute to the development and execution of the Marketing Plans and GTM campaigns
- Develop the Unique Value Proposition for Infor10 ERP Enterprise (LN) in our key target industries based on a conceptual understanding of the product and a deep understanding of buyer needs and competitive offerings
- Create compelling positioning and messaging that leads to a differentiated value proposition for Infor10 ERP Enterprise (LN)
- Develop sales enablement and marketing content to help increase competitive win rates and increase average deal size
- Evangelizes the product to the Infor field organization and develops product marketing solutions to establish leadership in our chosen target market
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a marketing or communications discipline with 5-10 years of progressive experience with at least 5 years at a business applications company
- Previous experience with a business applications vendor such as IFS, SAP, Epicor preferred
- Previous exposure to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and/or Supply Chain Management and Discrete Manufacturing applications required.
- Excellent communication skills - Ability to communicate complex matters in easy to understand fashion
- Ability to function in a distributed working environment with teams dispersed across multiple time zones
- Highly collaborative working style with ability to work effectively across Sales and Marketing teams, as well as Research and Development
preferred skills & KNOWLEDGE:
- Previous exposure to industries with Project-based Manufacturing, Engineer-to-Order (ETO), Configure-to-Order (CTO) requirements strongly preferred
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience selling, marketing or implementing enterprise applications to discrete manufacturing companies in Industrial Machinery and Equipment, High Tech, Automotive and Aerospace and Defense.
- Previous experience with Social Marketing is a plus.
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V