Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Senior Software Engineer
LOCATION: Columbus, Ohio
This is an opening for a senior level software developer position on an application development team enhancing and maintaining SyteLine, a three-tiered multi-user application on the .Net platform. Infor SyteLine ERP is a leading package in the enterprise resource planning market. Design and implementation of advanced user interfaces will be a focus.
· Construct code based on software designs.
· Design new functionality based on market requirements.
· Provide training to associate software engineers regarding development processes, architecture, standards and conventions.
· Lead team reviews of project documents including project plans, architecture documents, and technical specifications.
· Develop new applications and modules based on technical specifications.
· Mentor new team members and monitor their work through code reviews and unit testing.
· Alert development management to deficiencies with development processes, technical specifications and code.
· Coordinate with US and other remotely based teams on all activities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· BA / BS in Computer Science or related Engineering degree
· 4-5 years of development experience utilizing .Net languages
· 2 -3 years of database and SQL programming experience.
· Experience working in the Windows environment.
· Excellent oral and written English language communication skills.
· Excellent understanding of software development processes.
· Experience using established unit testing processes.
· C# and associated .Net languages and architecture
· UI design experience
preferred skills & KNOWLEDGE:
· Experience with SyteLine ERP or other ERP domain experience
· Experience with SharePoint and/or ASP.Net application development and related technologies such as web-part development, etc.
· Experience with latest web technologies such as CSS3, HTML5, etc.
· Experience integrating and embedding components of the Microsoft Office suite of products as a part of an overall business solution
· Experience with design patterns in UI and server side development.
· Experience with database and web server performance tuning
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
To apply, please click on the following link . No phone calls please:
No recruiters, please