A Business Analyst will conduct product research leading to new or improved products to maintain the company’s competitive position and profitability. This position will be responsible for creating software product specifications developed in conjunction with customer application experts from other departments within the company, as well as conducting functional and empirical analyses using established procedures involved with the design of new software products or enhancements to current products.
· Collecting and analyzing the project’s business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to development team.
· Evaluating the data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys and workshops.
· Providing suggestions to the development team during the development stage of product to meet the client’s business needs.
· Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents and functional specification documents.
· Communicating effectively with external clients and internal teams to deliver product’s functional requirements like screen, interface, and GUI designs.
· Documenting the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate client.
· Coordinating with the groups of business unit who test, validate, evaluate new applications and functions, and determine issues in services and software.
· Managing any change requests related to the working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
· 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
o Oil and Gas industry
o Power Generation industry
· Solid mathematical aptitude and effective project management skills.
· Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
· Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
· Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver.
· Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
· Solid skills in MS Word and Excel.
preferred skills & KNOWLEDGE:
· Experience with Enterprise Asset Management software
· Master’s degree in Business Administration is an added advantage.
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Principals only please. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V