Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Director of Industry Marketing for Food Chemical & Pharmaceutical Industries
LOCATION: Atlanta or Boston Area
SUMMARY: The Director of Industry Marketing for Food Chemical and Pharmaceutical industries is responsible for developing the global go to market strategy for Infor solutions into these industries, driving growth through the enablement of sales and marketing teams with compelling messaging and sales tools Reporting to the Global Director of Product and Industry Marketing and working closely with all Marketing functions, Sales Management and Product Management this is a high profile, global role that requires you to work collaboratively across functions to develop, shape and execute the go-to-market strategy for these industries – a significant business where Infor enjoys combined revenues in excess of $150m pa.
Develop go-to-market strategy (20%)
· Strategic market analysis, identification of growth opportunities and segmentation strategy
· Development and prioritization of channels to market (direct/indirect, net new vs customer base, customer retention, regional)
· Identification of new product – service combination
Positioning and Messaging (15%)
· Development of consistent and compelling messaging and positioning
· Drive consistency of messaging platforms into all sales and marketing assets and reinforce through training programs
Sales Enablement (20%)
· Work closely with sales leadership to ensure sales teams equipped with tools and content to prosecute sales opportunities
· Positioning, key message and value proposition development
· Create and manage Sales toolkit(s) and other Sales readiness activities
· Competitive and win/loss analysis
· Provide appropriate Market Analysis and advise on market opportunity and development.
Marketing Enablement (20%)
· Work with Marketing Campaigns and to create global demand generation campaigns.
· Work with Regional Marketing related to campaign execution, including ‘domain-expert’ support for regional industry events.
· Support the launch of new products and ongoing marketing of existing products within the industry.
· Define and develop collateral (case studies, white papers, brochures, videos, etc.)
· Provide industry-rich compelling content for web-site relating to Healthcare topics
Awareness and Influence (15%)
· Participate in media relations (e.g., briefings and pitches) and analyst relations (e.g., briefings) activities.
· Develop and maintain relationships with key industry associations and thought leaders.sessions, etc.).
· Build customer communities through driving industry advisory boards and other user-group activities
· Promote thought-leadership through social media, external speaking events, etc
· Work with Product Management to help gather market requirements to contribute product roadmap
· Analyze key marketing performance metrics on a regular basis in order to improve effectiveness.
· Maintain strong understanding of market trends and competitor activities to assess the impact on Infor strategy.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· 5-10 years’ experience in the Food and Beverage /CPG industry in a management or senior role
· Bachelor degree in marketing, business management or related field; or equivalent experience.
- Marketing / Pre-Sales / Sales background in enterprise applications
- Strong knowledge and experience of production / supply chain (either as user, service provider, selling or marketing into)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including public speaking.
- Proven organizational, leadership and decision-making skills.
- Ability and evidence of working as individual contributor ‘hands-on’.
- Ability to work in a matrix, distributed global team with tight deadlines
- Must be willing to travel between up to 20% of time Americas and international (4-6 international trips / year)
· Prior direct involvement with competitor large-scale software enterprise applications (SAP, Oracle, Datalogix, Microsoft, Prism, Protean, Intentia, , Aspen Tech, Ross-CDC).
· Master of Business Administration degree or master’s degree in a related field.
· Additional languages
- East coast (Atlanta, Boston, NY)
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Please no recruiters or phone calls