SUMMARY: As a Software Engineer you will be part of a team that maintains and enhances our Hospitality software solution. When customers experience functional software issues or product management requests functional enhancements, your role will be to assist with developing a solution.
- Support the software application by correcting defects
- Enhance the software by programming new enhancements
- Following design specifications
- Adhering to established standards and methodologies
- Providing the proper unit testing
- Assist in the design of new modules by becoming familiar with Hospitality software solutions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s + 2 Degree (equiv. BTS or IUT)
- 1 to 2 years Windows Programming Experience
- 2 Years of experience developing and/or supporting software applications
- .NET AND/OR PROVIDEX prOGRAMMING EXPERIENCE
- VISUAL BASIC EXPERIENCE
- Mobile application development experience (ie. Windows Mobile)
preferred skills: Mobile application development experience (ie. Windows Mobile)