POSITION: Associate Product Support Analyst
LOCATION: Fishers, IN
The Product Support Analyst will work in the Global Support organization as a member of the Support team to provide responsive, quality support to Infor’s customers.
· Provide courteous customer service in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with existing procedures.
· Provide product support by responding to incidents, interpreting queries and problems, examining data, error logs, and utilizing all available support material and tools to successfully resolve the problem.
· Develop and maintain effective customer communications by managing the customer’s expectations through use of negotiation, persuasion, diplomacy and clear communication, ensuring customer satisfaction and customer retention.
· Provide application support to customer accounts for Infor’s products as required. Specifically for the Infor ERP SyteLine Plus Products and Infor10 Service Management Business.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science/business or relevant experience in functional area i.e. Accounting, HR, Purchasing, Customer Services experience.
· Advanced problem solving and analytic skills.
· Good writing and editing skills; excellent communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and customer service/orientation skills.
· Solid PC skills with knowledge of various software applications used for testing, troubleshooting, call logging, product programming.
· Strong organizational skills required to insure most effective and timely delivery of service to clients.
- Strong working knowledge of the Infor ERP SyteLine product suite or Infor10 Service Management Business ERP system.
- Competent knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Proficiency in SQL client tools or Progress (code language)