Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Vice President, Global Consulting Operations
LOCATION: North America or EMEA
SUMMARY: As a key leader within Global Field Operations, this individual will act as a trusted advisor for the Executive Vice President, Global Services. This strategic role will partner with global services senior managers to help support the transformation and evolution of our professional services organization, which includes transforming and further building out an existing Consulting Operations organization, whose objective is to support to the field in driving and managing quality business.
· Develop a Consulting Operations strategy that supports a global professional services strategy
· Build and transform an existing Consulting Operations organization into a workforce focused on operational excellence.
· Work with operations and consulting management to define, develop and execute on a framework of consistent global policies and processes, which support our professional services strategy.
· Defines and executes on overall global direction and strategy of consulting operations.
· Directs the operations of the organization in support of corporate strategies and company revenue, growth, and profit objectives.
· Working closely with Finance, assists and/or budgeting and forecasting processes in support of Corporate targets, and based on consulting practice growth objectives.
· Trusted advisor to consulting senior executives, actively participating in and/or driving consulting strategies and tactical plans and programs.
· Reports and advises consulting senior management on performance, highlighting trends and performance gaps, and recommending corrective actions as required.
· Develops and maintains global systems, operating policies and processes in support consulting, and promotes and monitors compliance, all with the objective of driving improved operational excellence.
· Supports the Executive Vice President in the development of presentations and content for business reviews with Infor executive management.
· Develops and manages a consulting quarterly business review process to ensure clear visibility of past and future forecast performance
· Directs the activities of a global organization focused on consulting operations, and more specifically project accounting administration, resource management, consulting-specific systems and standardized reporting and analysis.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
· 15 years consulting management and/or consulting operations experience, ideally in the software industry, with a minimum 2 years experience in consulting operations
· Minimum 10 years senior management experience as head of functional department or division
· Proven ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external business relationships with senior executives
· Demonstrated ability to formulate and execute on organizational strategies.
· Proven leadership capabilities and demonstrated ability to develop people and motivate teams towards high levels of achievement.
· Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
· Strong business acumen including functional strategic development, corporate operations and finance and budgeting.
· Ability to travel as required to perform functional and executive responsibilities.
· International leadership experience.
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V