· Act as customer’s advocate within the Infor organization and develop a relationship with the customer to “trusted advisor” status as well as developing lines of communication with the Customer at executive level.
· Represent the interests and views of the customer in all Infor ICS, R&D and Support meetings and represent Infor in all meetings with the customer.
· Work with the relevant levels of Management and relevant Development, ICS and Support departments, as well as third party solution providers, to define and implement resolution plans and in doing so ensure continuity, consistency and commitment for the customer.
· Co-ordinate the resolution of critical customer issues across all departments and escalate internally as required and ensure they are followed through to a successful conclusion
· Chair the steering committees, both internally and externally.
· During a high severity crisis situation, direct the troubleshooting activities to gather specifics on the impact and nature of the situation provide on-going updates to internal teams on the progress to resolution.
· Ensure proper priority is given to the various parts of the resolution depending upon customer need or circumstances.
· Be responsible for coordinating incident reviews and post mortems, communicate resulting action and provide constructive feedback to management team for process improvement.
· Work with customers at a strategic level, addressing strategic issues, and develop roadmaps and engagements to agree win-win scenarios
· Co-ordinate close liaison with all internal departments to deliver the highest standard of service to the customer and to deliver a seamless representation of Infor to the customer.
· Provide access to expert sources of market and solution information to customers, make visible to Infor Product Management opportunities for joint product enhancements.
· Develop, implement and manage effective processes to streamline the Customer Advocate process.
· Report status of Critical Accounts to executive management and issue owners, using established reporting standards and frequency guidelines.
· Work as part of a Global team; be able to provide backup and expertise to other members of the team. Assume ownership of 6 - 10 Critical Accounts.
Key Competencies: (E= Essential, D= Desirable)
1. Must be skilled in relationship building, negotiation and crisis management (E)
2. Have strong ability to influence, interpersonal and communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with all level of personnel both externally and internally (E)
3. Ability to build and manage resolution plans (E)
4. Ability to deal with upset and difficult customers (E)
5. Experience working in a service or support capacity within the computer software industry (D)
6. Ability to consistently perform in a high pressure, deadline oriented environment (E)
7. Excellent planning, time management, decision making, presentation and organizational skills (E)
8. Experience handling customer escalations (D)
9. Experienced in the litigation process with a good understanding of contracts (D)
10. Ability to receive detailed information in telephone conversation for trouble shooting (E)
11. Ability to make generalizations, evaluations or decisions based on sensory, judgmental, measurable or verifiable criteria (E)
12. Ability to multitask and proactively manage internal and external priorities (E)
13. Self-sufficient ie self-starter (E)