Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Software Engineer
SUMMARY: Infor is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join the IT core web development team that maintains and enhances the global Infor customer support website and has knowledge and experience with systems integration. The ideal candidate will have good communication skills and must be able to work with technical, quality assurance and business team members.
This position will receive assignments from the IT Development Manager or a designated project team leader. These assignments will concern the development of new web pages using Web2.0 technologies or the modification to existing computer-based business information systems and may include analysis, trouble shooting and problem determination in any aspect of the application environment including but not limited to web application development, web application maintenance and database system support.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3+ years working in information technology
· Demonstrated knowledge of programming in high-level language applications including web architectures and relational databases
· Specific knowledge of object oriented programming languages, XML and SQL server
· Web application development
· Use of jQuery, AJAX and Visual Studio
· Writing code compatible with multiple web browsers including IE, FireFox and Chrome
· Strong knowledge of database systems, SQL stored procedures and SSIS packages
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing within the data processing environment and with functional areas
· Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to create mobile applications and enablement of web pages for mobile devices
- Creating UI applets with HTML5
- Familiarity with LINQ integration in .NET and converting webpages to use LINQ
- Work in Team Foundation Server environment
- Agile software development methodology
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V