Infor is currently seeking a Senior Quality Assurance analyst to fill positions within its Inforce team. The positions are located in Greenville, SC. The analyst must have the ability to lead a team of 5 offshore analyst and assist them in developing and executing test cases based on business requirements (manual and automated), report defects and escalate issues as needed and contribute to the project success.
This position is responsible for the software test efforts of Infor’s Inforce Everywhere and/or Marketing application. Experience with all phases of the SDLC, change control procedures, and with lead responsibilities is required and non-negotiable. The QA will be responsible for designing and executing the various test efforts. The position requires heavy documentation in creating manual test plans and test cases from requirements documentation, use cases, and technical specifications.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· 4 yr. degree in Computer related field or Business Administration.
· 2-3 yrs of hands-on QA with demonstrated experience in creating an integrated master test plan, designing detailed manual test cases, and implementing and working the test plan.
· Experience in writing test plans, test cases and test scripts & executing test scripts manually/with automated tools
· Understanding of defect tracking systems and change control procedures
· Testing experience of web applications and application integrations
· Proven analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent communication skills.
· Understanding of SDLC process
· Ability to multi-task.
· Ability to work in team-oriented environment and individually with minimal supervision
Strongly desired Skills:
· Black and White box testing techniques
· Experience in performing Stress, Volume and Load Testing
· Experience with automated testing tools such as QTP, Loadrunner, Winrunner etc.
· Experience in testing large scale CRM or ERP applications ( include customer contact centers, sales, marketing and ERP integrations)
· Understanding of CRM and/or ERP functional concepts
· Knowledge of writing SQL scripts to inspect records in tables
· Experience in performance tuning and improving scalability of applications
· Understanding of SaaS concepts is preferred.
· Strong customer service orientation
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com