Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Account Executive: Infor10 Financials Business (SunSystems) , Software License Sales
LOCATION: North Central, Mid Atlantic and Southeast (3 Open Positions)
SUMMARY: Account Executive position for Infor10 Financials Business (SunSystems) software license sales covering the North Central, Mid Atlantic or Southeast territories.
Financials Business is a comprehensive, global financial management system that includes general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial reporting, and operational reporting and analysis. It also handles fixed assets, allocations, budget management, and related business functions required by finance organizations. Built on open architecture, Financials Business integrates easily with other enterprise business systems.
· Responsible for delivery of software license revenue in the assigned territory to achieve or exceed the license revenue quota
· Responsible for prospecting in the assigned territory to achieve a qualified pipeline of 5X the annual revenue quota
· Responsible for coordinating closely with Infor counterparts in consulting, inside sales, and support sales to maximize Infor’s revenue capture from customers in the assigned territory.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· University Degree: 4 year BS or BA minimum; MBA preferred
· 15 years of enterprise class technology sales; minimum of 7 years of field level enterprise software sales
· Minimum of 5 years successful experience as a direct contributor carrying an individual quota
· Enterprise software sales to the office of the CFO or with Financial Applications a definite plus
· Demonstrated success in achieving quota in enterprise class software sales
· Ability to establish and manage executive level customer relationships
· Ability to handle multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
· Ability to work effectively in a matrix-management environment with extended team members
preferred skills & KNOWLEDGE:
· Knowledge and experience selling enterprise Financial Applications
· Solution based sales experience selling enterprise applications
· Proven track record of meeting and exceeding license quota’s of $1M plus.
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
No recruiters, please