Application Consultant (ERP LN)
What are your responsibilities?
- Manage / participate in the implementation of our software solutions
- Provide our customers and our organization with consulting and project management knowledge and experienced skills.
- Act as a market business consultant to provide our customers with best support and coaching on practice business rules in order for the customer to meet their business and process optimization goals.
- Contribute to our international business goals by involvement in pre-sales and post–sales projects and activities when possible.
- Acquire and maintain a solid knowledge of ERP product with basis in ERP LN.
- Ensure successful product and Solution implementations by providing consulting, training and project management.
What requirements do we have?
- Understanding of ERP applications preferably Baan IV, Baan V or ERP LN
- Finance, logistics or manufacturing/engineering knowledge
- English language fluently written & spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Willing to travel ( internationally ) for longer periods of time
- Team player
- Positive character
What do we offer?
- Dynamic and international work surroundings where you will work independently
- We appreciate it when you take your own responsibilities
- Innovative products
- Possibilities to develop
- An informal company culture
- Competitive benefits
More information about this position, please contact:
Senior Recruiter EMEA
Send your CV to email@example.com.