Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
For our Infor Consulting Services (ICS) organization in Barneveld we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic:
Project Manager ERP
The Project Manager is responsible for achieving the customer satisfaction, revenue, profit targets and quality standards for their assigned projects.
The Project Manager is responsible for the day to day project management and the supervision of staff assigned to his direct control during various phases of the project cycle for multiple, simultaneous medium to large customer implementations. These projects may involve a medium to high level of complexity and may also involve multiple ERP products and computer environments.
The Project Manager serves as the primary customer service liaison between company and customer. It is expected that the Project Manager will be able to possess an understanding of the technology of the company’s products.
This position operates under limited supervision of the engagement manager and as a result the Project Manager provides mentoring and support to team leads and other staff.
What are your responsibilities?
- Development and running of Project Plans – based on the standard Infor implementation procedures including staffing, budgeting and identification of project milestones and deliverables
- Prepares customer and budgets including an ongoing assessment of total project costs calculating on an ongoing basis estimate to complete
- Manages the issue- and change control processes for time and cost changes
- The completion and customer agreement and signature of Change Orders, Functional Business Requirements, Operational Change Requirements and Associated Engagement Authorizations
- Through the team lead/senior programmer analyst monitors and reviews the progress of tasks during the development process
- Supervises the activities of assigned staff on site at the customer during other project phases
- The Project Manager sets and maintains customer expectations during the project and conducts weekly status meetings with the customer to:
§ Review Project Status
§ Obtain Customer Signoff of defined deliverables and change controls
§ Billing to the project
§ Reconciling customer expectations
§ Resolving any issues
What requirements do we have?
Education & Experience:
- HBO+ degree in business, marketing, sales, logistics or computer science. Advanced degree desirable
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Software Implementation Project Management
- Fluent written and spoken Dutch and English, any other language knowledge is a plus
- International working experience and willing to work on projects all over Europe
- A keen desire to work for a software provider, eager to help further enhance the competitiveness of our solution by providing input to the product development process
- Experience of Infor ERP LN product would be an advantage.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in logistics industry, product support or consulting environment
- Minimum of 3 years experience in direct customer facing management role
- Able to serve effectively as liaison between company and customers
- Excellent communications, presentations, organizational and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work as team member
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge and understanding of functional design, quality assurance, customer training and system implementation processes
- A strong understanding of technology
- Professional appearance and presentation required
- Able to coach and mentor other staff
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and presentation skills, comfortable in team-work, communication at a non-technical level
- Ability to work both independently or in a team environment.
More information about this position, please contact:
Senior Recruiter EMEA
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.