Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Credit Memo Billing Analyst
LOCATION: Alpharetta, GA
SUMMARY: Analyzes credit requests related to issues with invoicing by performing the following duties personally or through supervision:
· Monitors Credit Memo Mailbox for Infor and Affiliate Companies to ensure orders submitted are processed timely.
· Reviews AR Adjustment Form for completeness (e.g., package must include copy of invoice to be credited, copy of legal documents, backup emails).
· Records information from the AR Adjustment Form onto eFlow (system used internally for tracking and routing credit requests).
· Routes credit requests to Finance and Business approvers, as necessary.
· Coordinates with the Accounting Staff issues related to the GL coding provided by Accounting.
· Records the credit on Softrax including a brief description of the reason for the credit.
· Updates eFlow with the Softrax credit memo number.
· Routes the credit package to the respective Billing Teams for rebilling when required.
· Completes the updates to eFlow with the re-billed invoice #.
· Cross-references the re-billed invoice # to the credit memo invoice on Softrax.
· At month end, ensures processing of all credit packages received from Accounting is completed timely to meet scheduled month end close timeframe.
· Be responsive, follow-up in a timely manner, and meet commitments.
· Assist other departments with inquiries related to status of pending credits.
· Develop a high standard for quality of work and maintain a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Must be flexible and able to work varying hours.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with coworkers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong interpersonal and self-motivational skills.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Infor product knowledge a plus, but not required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- College degree in Business or Accounting is preferred but not required.
- Three to five years prior business-related experience.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- The work is mainly office based.
- There will be a need to work additional hours during busy periods.
- Team environment in an open plan office.
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V