The main purpose of the role is to control accruals, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations, and intercompany processing. This is all in relation to 3rd party software sales. This involves working closely with the Royalties Analysts in the team and with the General Ledger teams to ensure accuracy and timeliness. Also need to prepare 3rd party margin analysis and review these with the General Ledger teams.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Control of all 3rd party accruals and prepayments.
- Intercompany processing relating to 3rd Party transactions.
- Prepare and process journal uploads.
- Monthly reconciliation of relevant balance sheet accounts.
- Deliver to monthly corporate deadlines.
- Prepare margin reports on 3rd party products/partners.
- Work closely with other members of Royalties team and with General Ledger teams.
- Work with other finance/non finance personnel to ensure accuracy of accruals and reserves for allocated entities.
- Assist statutory accountant/auditors in completing annual filings including responsibility for any ledger queries relating to 3rd party transactions.
- Assist in the ongoing development of the Royalty Accounting System (RAS).
- Communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to continuous processes improvements.
- Understand and adhere to the documented Infor policies.
- Other duties as assigned
- Attention to detail
- Strong team player/contributor
- Planning and Organising
- Problem Solving
- Able to work well in vibrant team environment
- High degree of initiative and motivation
- Reliable & Flexible
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Part-qualified accountant, or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of MS Office Product suite
- Knowledge of Infor products / Software industry desirable
Established Goals and Objectives:
· Develop knowledge and understanding of internal systems.
· Provide excellent customer services to the GL teams.
· Ensure that deadlines are met for corporate reporting.
· Produce accurate and timely accruals/prepayments.
· Comply with established processes.
· Contribute to process improvements.Around quarter and financial year end, extended working hours may be required for which time off in lieu is provided.