Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: AMSI – Sales Representative
LOCATION: Tampa, Florida/Remote
SUMMARY: The Sales Representative is responsible for creating sales revenue from new and existing customers and maximizing revenue generation within small, medium and large, Residential Multi-Family Property Management accounts. This includes accurately forecasting business and market needs, formulating and implementing sales strategy, and achieving sales targets, while ensuring high customer satisfaction. The Sales Representative will be responsible for sales methodology and managing the account throughout the sales process including account penetration, prospect qualification, sales process planning, negotiation, and closing. Additional responsibilities include understanding market requirements, product capabilities and future industry developments and trends; working with marketing, sales support, and contract administration with lead generation, responding to Requests for Proposal (RFPs), writing proposals and quotations, license negotiations, and all other aspects of account management. Candidate must have proven sales experience; selling software applications at a software vendor. Also, candidates must have demonstrated success selling at the executive level including driving the sales process in large matrix organizations. Experience selling complex software accounting applications preferred. Any knowledge of the property management industry would be highly desired. Real Page or Yardi experience a plus.
- Five (5) or more years in software sales, including selling web-based and client/server packaged software to corporate accounts.
- Proven Track Record in over-achieving sales quota. Experience consistently exceeding quota of greater than $1 million per year, with demonstrated success in accurately forecasting and achieving individual sales targets.
- Must have strong knowledge of enterprise/accounting software concepts.
- Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles from business champion to the CEO level, in a high volume, medium price range environment.
- Proven Industry-related contacts in the Residential, Student Housing, and Commercial Property Management Industry.
- Solid knowledge of and experience in formal sales training (i.e. Solution-Selling, Strategic Selling and/or Value Selling).
- Professional presentation experience, superior customer service, and strong problem solving/analytical skills.
- Experience utilizing sales automation tools. (Preferably Clientele or Salesforce.com)
- Must have a high degree of independence with strong project management skills to drive the sales process and coordinate with other co-workers during sales cycle.
- Strong relationship skills and strategic account management skills.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple accounts and tasks within a territory.
- Basic knowledge of relevant technology and platforms including Internet based software applications and client-server/distributed environments.
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
To apply, please click on the following link: