Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com
Position: HR Specialist
Location: Alpharetta, GA
· Provide support to employees with benefit issues and questions
· Works directly with the benefits team to support those programs with specific support of the administration of the 401K program.
· Acts as a local contact for managers and employees to ensure ease of access for requests related to specific HR policy and programs.
· Assists with the support of a designated business group in a generalist role.
· Acts as point of contact from a geography perspective for employees and management regarding day-to-day employee relations, compensation, benefits, development issues/questions
· Supports HR Advisors and management regarding the company’s performance management processes, on-boarding and off-boarding of employees and HR Tools/HR systems.
· Acts as a resource for management and employees in understanding, applying and complying with policies and procedures.
· Provides feedback to HR management regarding potential policy issues, modifications and/or concerns with policies and procedures.
· Responsible for maintaining administrative requirements supporting benefit programs
· Conducts HR compliance audits for 401K plan management.
Organization, Planning and Prioritizing Work:
· Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish work to meet deliverables in a timely and accurate manner.
· Adapts to changes in the work environment, competing demands, and unexpected events.
Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships:
· Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintain them over time.
· Displays a positive attitude, strong written and oral communication skills (including listening skills) and openness to coaching.
· Offers suggestions and process improvements.
· Acts as a team player who displays professionalism at all times.
§ Applies general deductive and inductive reasoning to solve problems.
§ Uses relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations or standards.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Knowledge of relevant country and local laws relating to employee issues.
· Demonstrates ability to solve issues through problem definition, data collection, and appropriate action taking.
Bachelor/University Human Resources degree or equivalent work experience in this filed required.
· 2-3 years of benefit administration experience
· 1 -2 years Human Resources experience
· 1-2 401K Plan administration experience