Infor delivers business-specific software that helps enterprising organizations of all sizes adapt to rapid change. With experience built in, our solutions are helping more than 70,000 companies meet their goals in a global marketplace. Infor delivers deep vertical expertise and knowledge in the markets we are committed to serve, including: automotive, beverage, chemical, CPG, food and pharmaceutical. Infor provides a number of business solutions including ERP, Performance management and Product Lifecycle Management. Infor has more than 9.000 employees and offices in more than 100 countries all over the world. Please check www.infor.com for more information.
One of the crucial new Infor products is the ION Suite. The Infor ION Suite is a new generation of business middleware that is lighter weight, less technically demanding to implement, and built on open standards.
As a result of the continued growth of our Development activities, the ION development department in Barneveld is looking for:
As a Quality Engineer within the ION development department of Infor you are guided by testing principles and values (e.g. deliver business value, respond to change, provide continuous feedback, enable face-to-face communication, practice and preach continuous improvement, self-organize, keep it simple, focus on people, enjoy). You play a key role in the testing and quality assurance of a highly innovative product that plays an important role within the current overall business strategy of Infor. You own, , advocate and guard all aspects of QA in collaboration with software engineers, business analysts, architects, product managers, development managers.
The responsibilities and tasks of this role include:
- Proactively sharing QA knowledge and advocating excellence within the department;
- Helping business experts analyzing product requirements and formulating testing scenario’s;
- Executing testing scenario’s, tasks, reporting their statuses, and escalating issues when needed;
- Identifying risks and recommending actions to minimize them;
- Improve testing infrastructure with automated acceptance tests in a Continuous Integration environment
- Suggesting product and process improvements;
- Proactively solving problems;
- Customer-focused mindset ( result driven, hands-on, collaborative, proactive, accurate, passionate about delivering business value in a timely matter)
- Experience with testing complex large scale systems; experience with business software like ERP applications, WebSphere, Salesforce.com, Oracle or SAP is a pre;
- Experience with designing tests to mitigate risks, and helping business analyst define requirements;
- Experience in context-based, exploratory, black box, scenario and acceptance testing;
- Knowledge of Jira and test-case management tools;
- Experience with programming in C# or java, scripting languages and/or automated test tools ;
- Experience with various databases (sqlserver or Oracle) and operating systems(Windows 2008 or Linux) is a pre;
- Speaks the language and is able to collaborate with both developers and business experts;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral; Dutch speaking or driven to learn;
- Completed HBO/bachelor’s degree or higher.
For general questions on working for Infor please contact email@example.com (Recruiter Infor). For information on the vacancy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Manager Infor ION QA) or by telephone +31 342427223. To apply, please send your resume to both Rienke and Martin.