Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Global Account Manager
The Global Account Manager is responsible for identifying, qualifying and driving opportunities to successful closes. Must be capable of developing executive level relationships and driving sales through opportunity planning, executive involvement and value selling.
The successful candidate will be capable of generating a 5x pipeline and consistent quarter-over-quarter quota achievement. A solution selling background is desired as you position Infor solutions in complex global accounts.
· Interaction with Global Accounts customers and prospects to sell all Infor solutions.
· Manage complex sales cycles while working with virtual sales teams including pre-sales, development, professional services, lead generation, partners and support
· Exceed sales quota – maintain forecast, pipeline and status updates in CRM
· Use cold calling and networking techniques to pursue net new business
· Work closely with professional services team to ensure successful implementation and customer satisfaction
· Travel required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· 4 year college degree required
· Experience as a consultant and additional sales training a plus
· 10+ years of successful Global Account software sales
· Demonstrated history of selling complex solutions
· Proven track record for achieving sales in excessive of $5M per year in quota
· Experience with closing multiple $1M+ deals month-after-month
· Must be capable of leading virtual sales teams
· A team player with the ability lead virtual sales teams while building strong peer and interpersonal relationships
· Creative ability to run own campaigns in coordination with call efforts
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce.