Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 164 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both.
To manage and sell Infor’s finance solutions to approximately 10 designed customers that already have a footprint of Infor products. Develop a solution strategy that will generate new Licence, Service and Support revenue for Infor. Ticket sales can vary from £10k to £1m+.
Under the Office of Finance, Infor has a solution set for the CFO. The main product is the leading edge product called SunSystems and this has a large base globally. The position needs an individual to be based in the SE England and relatively close to Farnborough, Hampshire.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed Licence Sales Targets
- Build up a good relationship with the installed base at the CXO level
- Understand and articulate the value proposition of our solutions under the Office of Finance. A knowledge of processes within the finance department and applying our solution set to a complex customer is an important aspect to this role
- Work with Marketing to drive business
- Disseminate Product information to existing customers
All of the above to be in line with company procedure and performance standards.