Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 164 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both.
To develop and implement strategies to generate revenue of new business of our Financial Management suite. The New Business Account Manager is to manage new business opportunities into various vertical markets. Develop a solution strategy that will generate new Licence, Service and Support revenue for Infor.
Under the Office of Finance, Infor has a solution set for the CFO. The main product is SunSystems and this has a large base globally.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed Licence sales targets
- Prospecting for opportunities for new business
- Understand and articulate the value proposition of our solutions under the Office of Finance
- Work with Marketing and Telemarketing to drive new business
- Disseminate Product information to prospects as necessary
All of the above to be in line with company procedure, and performance standards.