Main Duties and responsibilities:
· To ensure that invoices and employee expenses that are received are correctly routed to India in a timely manner
· To ensure that all documents received are archived as per the documented process
· To handle all queries from suppliers and the business in a customer focused and timely manner
· Regular liaison with the India team
· To review supplier statement reconciliations on a regular basis and to liaise with suppliers and India to investigate, understand and resolve reconciling items
· To deal with approval issues to ensure payment is made to corporate guidelines.
· To manage the payment process ensuring that key suppliers and employees are paid to corporate guidelines
· To update bank reconciliations according to laid down timelines and to ensure that reconciling items are cleared before month end
· To reconcile the AP ledgers each month within laid down deadlines and to communicate progress to GL teams
· To undertake adhoc duties which may arise e.g. requests for data from HR/tax teams etc.
· To provide information required by local audit teams regarding payables process
· To undertake aged creditor reviews to identify and resolve issues relating to aged AP items
· To support colleagues within the department to ensure workloads are completed
· To provide cover for tasks allocated to India if required