Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Business Analyst
LOCATION: Dallas, Texas
We are looking for a highly motivated and versatile individual who is a self-starter, who works well in small dynamic groups, and who is not afraid to contribute their ideas and opinions for a business analyst position in our Infor Supply Chain Execution team. We desire someone who eagerly accepts new challenges, can adapt well to change, and is willing to learn.
This individual will be part of the highly experienced Infor SCE Transportation Management team.
· Work with Product Management and Infor’s field staff to understand the transportation systems needs of our existing and potential customers.
· Create functional specifications for innovative Transportation Management product features in accordance with the development roadmap defined by Product Management
· Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
· Support and actively participate in product testing to ensure delivered product meets customer needs
· Performs related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
· 2 - 4 years of experience designing or implementing enterprise financial systems
· Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally and as a presenter
· Creative approach to problem solving and issue resolution
· Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical ability
· Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
· A commitment to quality and attention to details.
· Education or Experience in the Transportation Industry (Planning and Execution)
· General experience in the Supply Chain Industry
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com