Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Principal Business/Technical Analyst
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated and versatile professional, excited to deploy her/his vision, leadership and strong application expertise with the ERP LX product, combined with the technical background, in order to deliver solutions combining ERP strength with the latest Infor technology solutions.
- Responsible for, or participate in business requirements analysis and requirements definition.
- Create business and conceptual designs for product enhancements.
- Research international regulatory requirements write requirements and designs for regulatory changes.
- Provide functional and where possible, technical expertise to ensure proper architecture/design decisions.
- Ability to identify inaccurate, incomplete, or otherwise flawed designs early in design/development cycle with suggestions for alternative approaches.
- Assist software engineers and participate in the technical analysis, design, functional unit testing and some aspects of coding of new development and existing product maintenance.
- Assist QA team in creation of the test plans, integration and system testing tasks, as needed.
· Use product knowledge and industry experience to assist in determining the best testing methods for customer reported defects as well as new enhancements.
- Create, review, and edit comprehensive documentation for the application suite.
- Participate in product implementations, integration tests and interaction with customers, or client facing and/or support teams, as required.
- Assist or perform project management and team lead tasks and responsibilities, as needed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- University or College degree in business, software or computer science, or related areas.
- 7 - 10 years of experience in enterprise resource planning software development.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in financial applications (general ledger, payables, receivables, etc.).
- Working knowledge with food and beverages, life sciences, consumer packaged goods, chemical and general manufacturing industries.
- Prior functional and technical experience with ERP LX/BPCS development and/or System i applications.
- Ability to follow the existing SDLC process in new development and product maintenance.
- Good understanding and experience with software internationalization and globalization concepts.
- Ideal candidate would not hesitate to take the ownership of the tasks, lead the team towards successful completion of the tasks, research and recommend new solutions and technologies, prepare vision, or whitepaper documentation and participate in the architecture and design decisions.
preferred skills & KNOWLEDGE:
- Capability to cover both functional and technical tasks in ERP domain would be an asset.
- Working knowledge of any System i / iSeries platform tools or languages (RDP/RDi/WDSC, Java, XML, RPG, ILE, SQL/400, CL).
- Understanding of various government and industry compliance standards (FDA, IFRS).
- Experience with SOA or other application integration concepts, would be an asset.
- Comfortable with working in globally distributed team environment.
- Positive attitude and self-drive for acquiring knowledge beyond current boundaries.
- Open to change and flexible to adapt to new priorities would be a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com
To apply, please click on the following link.
No phone calls please:
No recruiters, please