Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Collections Specialist
LOCATION: Alpharetta, Georgia
To collect outstanding receivables while resolving billing issues related to License, Maintenance, Education, Consulting and Professional Services.
Establish contact with Infor customers who have open or outstanding receivables (invoices, credits, and on account cash) to determine payment status or final disposition as appropriate to bring the account to a current status. This task should employ
- Following all documented A/R Collections Procedures
- Meet or exceed minimum call requirements as defined per account totals
- Use Analytical skills to review A/R aging reports and identify areas in need of concentration.
Establish a follow up protocol to capture pending payments and actions items.
Account Research and Resolution
Identify account or customer specific issues to resolve as appropriate in a timely manner to facilitate timely payments and minimize potential bad debt items using:
- Customer account history
- Customer Contracts (License, Maintenance, and Professional Services)
- Support and Field personnel
- Legal or Management, as appropriate
Complete accurate and detailed A/R Documentation as needed to follow Department and Audit requirements. Documentation includes, but is not limited to:
- Entering accurate detailed comments defining:
- Date of contact, account payment status, action required
- Completing AR Forms, including but not limited to:
- Write-off/Adjustment forms, refund/check requests, maintenance forms
- Produce ad hoc reports as required by management
Effective written and verbal communications with internal and external departments and/or customers to identify or facilitate:
· Actions needed or required to resolve customer issues
· Notice of items that may impact business performance
· Positive working relationships
Professionalism & Relationships
- Be self-motivated and willing to accept responsibility.
- Display a commitment to satisfy the customer: understand, manage, and exceed their expectations.
- Be responsive, follow-up in a timely manner, and meet your commitments.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- College degree preferred but not required in Business or Accounting.
- General knowledge of basic accounting principles is a plus
- Ability to problem solve
- Commitment to Excellence and Teamwork
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to respond quickly to changing demands and market conditions
- 3-5 years experience in collections preferred.
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V