SUMMARY: Infor is seeking a LOCAL and experienced Business Analyst to join the IT project that maintains and enhances the global Infor customer support website. The ideal candidate will have good verbal and written communication skills and must be able to work with technical, quality assurance and business team members.
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis to include: analytical techniques, interview techniques, data gathering techniques, current system documentation, business process, rules and logic, data gathering to solve complex issues, development of implementation plans, development of requirements, JAD sessions and key analytical troubleshooting.
- Work with internal users and customers to gather requirements and obtain feedback needed for project deliverables.
- Develop and implement test plans / scenarios to ensure successful delivery of a project.
- Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during design, development and delivery to ensure solid, scalable, robust solutions.
- Communicate effectively in both verbal (i.e. day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written (requirements and design specifications) form, as well as have an overall ability to be clear and concise in all communication.
- Accurately assess the risks associated with each solution design / project.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities.
· Perform additional job-related duties as requested.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree,
- 5+ years of relevant experience in business analysis with software development projects, OR
- Relevant combination of education and experience.
- Thorough working knowledge of the SDLC models / methodologies, IT systems and processes, methodologies and their direct implementation to projects.
- Strong business and systems analysis skills, test planning and testing skills, troubleshooting skills and experience with numerous environments and architectures.
- Experience in data gathering and facilitation techniques (i.e. meetings and JAD sessions).
- Experience with requirements management, use case and modeling tools.
- Strong decision making / problem solving skills and experience with software development project.
- Experience with applying and general knowledge of various analysis and gathering approaches, methodologies and models.
- Demonstrated leadership and attention to detail skills.
· Strong analytical and planning skills / experience with software development projects.
- PMP certification and formal training in negotiation / facilitation skills.