Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Associate Business Systems Analyst
LOCATION: Alpharetta, GA
Analyze business requirements and develop business requirement documents for enhancements, configuration changes and new information technology and systems. Document of test scenarios against the business requirements and conducts QA resting post development activities. Serve as the channel between the customer community, the Engagement Manager, Project Manager and the development team.
· Perform requirements gathering and analysis to include: analytical techniques, interview techniques, and data gathering techniques, current system documentation, business process, rules and logic, data gathering to solve complex issues, development of implementation plans, and development of requirements, JAD sessions and key analytical troubleshooting.
· Create use cases and use case diagrams which serves as a vehicle in gathering, analyzing, documenting and communicating functional requirements between customer community and systems development team.
· Create business requirement documents based on the functional requirements
· Communicate effectively in both verbal (i.e. day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written (requirements and design specifications) form, as well as have an overall ability to be clear and concise in all communication.
· Participate in and suggest process improvement
· Work closely with business Tier 0 support personnel to resolve issues
· Perform QA testing to ensure that all requirements are met and are in-scope to the business requirements
· Provide 2nd or 3rd level support thru configuring and improving use of a specific application
· Provide data quality and suggest improvements within application area
· Ensure that all required application documentation exists and is updated
· Develop end-user training materials and process documentation
· Analyze problems and create change requests
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Recent college graduate with a focus on IT, Business, Communications, preferred
· Strong analytical / planning skills
· Strong interpersonal skills; must be able to interact with personnel in multiple business roles
· Good English verbal and written communication skills
· Good documentation skills
· Ability to work independently in a global setting including multiple cultures, time zones and language barriers
· Working knowledge of the SDLC models / methodologies, IT systems and processes, methodologies and their direct implementation to projects
· Strong decision making / problem solving skills
· Demonstrated leadership and attention to detail skills.
· Technical writing classes or experience
· Strong business and systems analysis skills, test planning and testing skills, troubleshooting skills
· Experience in data gathering, negotiation and facilitation techniques
· Experience with requirements management, use case and modeling tools
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V