Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Associate Application Consultant
LOCATION: Colorado Springs, CO
TRAVEL: Minimal to Road Warrior
This position is an integral part of the Consulting Services team providing first class product, consulting services, and business process knowledge to our Distribution customers.
- Participate in client implementation projects.
- Assist with the information gathering process for a client implementation; including the development of functional business requirements.
- Develop test plans and test software configurations
- Provide training to system end users
- Implementation consultancy
- Achieving engagement objectives
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 4 year college degree: Business Management or Management Information Systems
- Recent college graduates who are high achievers with a drive to succeed
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self motivated
· Excellent time management skills
- Team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication that effectively articulates complex ideas
- Basic user of Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with Distribution a plus
- Leadership roles in extracurricular activities
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V